What to know for your visit.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early. Once each session begins, no one will be allowed to enter the salt room.
- Please wash hands prior to entering the salt room.
- Please make sure to use the restroom before the session starts.
- For each session, please bring an extra pair of freshly washed socks & a bottled water (left outside).
- Because of communal setting, we request that silence be maintained and cell phones on silent or off. Many people use salt rooms for meditation or deep relaxation.
- Unless there is an emergency, as a courtesy to others please do not leave the salt room while a session is in progress.
- Please do not bring valuables to the Salt Spa as we are not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- You will be asked to leave coats and bags in the waiting room.
- Please do not throw salt or touch the walls
- Children under the age of 7 must be in the presence of an adult guardian at all times while in the salt room. ($10 charge applicable)
- Children over the age of 8 does not need adult supervision. Adults may purchase a separate session to join the therapy
- Absolutely no food or bottled water is allowed inside the salt room.
- Dress in simple, comfortable clothing and feel free to bring a light blanket if you have a tendency to chill easily.
- Please, let us know if you are coming with additional friend or family member. It's important for us to know since our room cannot hold more then 6 people
- Please do not use any perfumes, lotions, or any substances that may produce a fragrance. Strong odors from perfumes as well as essential oils can interfere with the therapy
- Salt Therapy is not recommended for active smokers.
1538 Newell Avenue
Walnutcreek, CA 94596
Hours of Operations